Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to get an idea patented good an insurance policy you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full line of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar services that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they do a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent an invention is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new invention ideas company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.